FIXAR suspension elements - main design features and competitive advantages:
- Rubber parts are made from high quality rubber with addition of natural caoutchouc to ensure maximal durability and to preserve elasticity in any temperature.
- Vulcanization used during manufacture of rubber-metal FIXAR suspension parts reduces noise and vibration during vehicle usage.
- While manufacture of each FIXAR suspension part, «metal-rubber» ratio is carefully selected by our engineers taking in consideration vibration load for each car model in particular.
- While manufacture of FIXAR hydraulic supports and silent blocks, we use patented liquid that meets all the requirements of the automaker.
- Unique plastic pad designed by us is used within production of FIXAR suspension elements. Usage of this pad together with chrome plated and deep polished ball stud ensures smooth operation of all ball joints.
FIXAR range has a lot of items - separate suspension elements such as ball joint, bushing which allows to repair suspension at much lower cost.
More and more consumers choose FIXAR suspension parts, that provide safe control of the vehicle.